Outlook PST synchronisation

Rick_X 12:33 17 Apr 04

Hi, I'm running a small network with two computers, one has XP Pro and the other XP Home and would like to know if there is anyway to share a single Outlook 2003 PST file between them so that I can check my mail on both PC's (having two copies - one on each PC so). Can I set up my PST file so that even with the other PC off I can access my mail history and get the file synchronised when both PC's are on together?

coolteentom 13:08 17 Apr 04

I also have a network between 2 computers, and would like to share the emails in both.

I'll tell you if I find anything.

wee eddie 14:15 17 Apr 04

It always goes wrong for me!

coolteentom 15:58 17 Apr 04

I have found a website to do with synchronising PST files between 2 computers: click here

Sir Radfordin 17:04 17 Apr 04

A risky option I think...as much as I'd like to do it!

should do the job BUT I have never used it!

agarm11 00:24 18 Apr 04

I use a program called "SynchPst for Outlook" click here It allows you to sychronize copies of Outlook on 2 PCs, so that all emails etc are available on each PC after they have been synced. HTH

Rick_X 23:59 18 Apr 04

Kinda weird how MS doesn't have a way to do this, I don't think I should have to fork out more cash to buy an add-in to do something that isn't really that far fetched an idea, there must be a workaround. I'll keep looking and if I find it I'll post it here, in the meantime if any of you guys come up with a solution please let me know. Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017