Outlook Problems

JimT 20:44 23 Jun 03

I've been trying to export addresses from Outlook Express into Outlook.

I've followed the export wizard and chose Microsoft Exchange as the "export to" type.

I click on Export and it tells me it can't export then I OK that and it tells me it's been exported.

However all that happens is a Personal Folder (with all the subfolders) is created in Outlook. Having tried this 5 times I now have 5 extra Personal Folders! Also, I've followed the instructions to delete Personal Folders but the delete is greyed out.

What am I doing wrong?!

jazzypop 20:52 23 Jun 03

Does this help? - click here

JimT 21:06 23 Jun 03

Thanks, jazzypop but that's what I've been doing and all I get is a new Personal Folder in Outlook!

JimT 21:10 23 Jun 03

I've done it using a csv file.

Now, how do I delete all the unwanted Personal Folders?

Ice Junkie 21:21 23 Jun 03

I also have a problem with outlook, everytime I get an email with a link in it. i.e from this forum. I click the link and it doesn't do anything? I just takes me to a black explorer page? Anyone else had this problem or know how to resolve it? I'm using OE which came with Office XP Pro, thanks!!

DieSse 21:30 23 Jun 03

Why not share the address book. In OE - go to Address Book - Tools - Options - and choose sharing.

JimT 22:40 23 Jun 03

I cant find options under Tools in address book

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch