Outlook Problems

JimT 20:44 23 Jun 03

I've been trying to export addresses from Outlook Express into Outlook.

I've followed the export wizard and chose Microsoft Exchange as the "export to" type.

I click on Export and it tells me it can't export then I OK that and it tells me it's been exported.

However all that happens is a Personal Folder (with all the subfolders) is created in Outlook. Having tried this 5 times I now have 5 extra Personal Folders! Also, I've followed the instructions to delete Personal Folders but the delete is greyed out.

What am I doing wrong?!

jazzypop 20:52 23 Jun 03

Does this help? - click here

JimT 21:06 23 Jun 03

Thanks, jazzypop but that's what I've been doing and all I get is a new Personal Folder in Outlook!

JimT 21:10 23 Jun 03

I've done it using a csv file.

Now, how do I delete all the unwanted Personal Folders?

Ice Junkie 21:21 23 Jun 03

I also have a problem with outlook, everytime I get an email with a link in it. i.e from this forum. I click the link and it doesn't do anything? I just takes me to a black explorer page? Anyone else had this problem or know how to resolve it? I'm using OE which came with Office XP Pro, thanks!!

DieSse 21:30 23 Jun 03

Why not share the address book. In OE - go to Address Book - Tools - Options - and choose sharing.

JimT 22:40 23 Jun 03

I cant find options under Tools in address book

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…