Outlook problem

stebinnersley 19:22 29 Nov 03

I am running Outlook 2002, and also can use outlook express but the same problem arises.

Everytime the programs check for mail, i have it set for 1 time a minute. A box pops up asking to enter network password etc.... the remember password option is checked so I dont know why it keeps asking me this...

I have checked all settings etc..

I am using bt broadband

madPentium 19:26 29 Nov 03

I have had this, but when I went into the actual account settings and entered the password in there, it remembered it.

stebinnersley 19:34 29 Nov 03

I have tried that....arghhhhhhhhhhh it is killing me, popping up all the time any one else help?

VoG II 19:39 29 Nov 03

Does this always happen? I get this when my ISP (Blueyonder) is having problems with their e-mail servers.

stebinnersley 19:40 29 Nov 03

it has been fine for the past year... so it could be BT and not me...i thought my pc was not saving the password for some reason...

Bazz2000 19:55 29 Nov 03

you didnt say whether you actually managed to connect. It sounds like the same problem I had. I contacted my isp and it turned out my password had changed??? they reset it there end and everything is now fine. I would recommend contacting your isp helpline as they should support you. You might be on the phone for about 20 minutes but it should get it solved.

stebinnersley 19:58 29 Nov 03

i am logged on to the net, and when i click the enter network password box it gets the email... but it keeps asking for a password!!!!!!!1

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…