outlook prob

podlod 14:59 09 Oct 08

Hi, I have a problem where for some reason all of a sudden when I go into my Microsoft office outlook and I receive an ad or something similar, I usually have to right click on the X that is on the item that has arrived and it opens up, but now all it says when I right click on the X is copy?so I dont get to see any photos etc just the info in writing, can you please tell me how I can return to opening with right click?

Rahere 15:10 09 Oct 08

Could be that the Outlook setting not to download pictures from the internet has been changed?

I switch to offline mode to view suspicous emails just in case. This protects you from downloading images in an email - as many emails are imcomplete when you download them and images are pulled from a server when you open the email a technique used by spammers to confirm the email address is valid.

podlod 14:19 10 Oct 08

Hi,what I did was re-install and repair and it now seems to have corrected itself for the moment, touch wood, thanks for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced