Outlook and a PDA

Mjones68 15:57 23 Jun 06

Hi, is there anyone out there who could tell me, or point me in the right direction, with regard to what you can do with the 'lite' version of Microsoft Outlook that runs on PDA's. The reason is that I use Outlook 2002 to run my business and keep track of all of my contacts and I've actually created an additional 2 'contacts' folders to run alongside the existing 'contacts' folder in Outlook and I'd really love to be able to Sync this with a PDA so that I could take this out on the road with me. If I'm unable to move the other two contacts folders across to the PDA, 90% of my database would be missing. Thanks a million to anyone who can help

bobbybowls 18:27 23 Jun 06

if you go into the activesync program then highlight contacts and click oo settings you have the option of which contacts you wish to sync. if you have tomtom gps instaled you can access directions from your contacts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…