outlook - open with?

Rhodie 21:35 23 Feb 04

OS - WINDOW 98SE
Outlook 2000

I exported my outlook contacts and tasks to my desktop with an icon with a windows flag on it. Now the icon is the outlook icon - when I click on it opens a new email. How can I change it? I have looked at view file types but don't know which file type it should be. Tried file type as pst but still opens as an email.

Indigo 1 21:39 23 Feb 04

In Outlook click on File tab then click on Import/Export you just need to select from there.

Rhodie 23:54 23 Feb 04

Indigo 1
I've already exported a copy to my desktop but normally the icon is a windows flag and when you click on it then it won't open. But the icon has changed to the outlook icon and when you click on it then it opens a new email template. I want the icon back to the windows flag icon but don't know how to change the file type - if I choose pst. it still leaves the icon as and outlook icon and if I choose browse I don't know what file name to choose.

Indigo 1 18:53 25 Feb 04

You don't need to open it just run Import from the File menu.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…