Outlook login problems

griffo 20:02 21 Aug 04

my ISP servers were down today. Now they are back on I cannot get outlook or outlook express (2 PC's) to accept my passwords. Any ideas on how to fix please?

Valvegrid 20:18 21 Aug 04

If you are able to, can you try to access your emails via web mail if your ISP supports it, it will confirm if the email is actually working or not.

griffo 20:21 21 Aug 04

thanks for response - how do I do that?

Valvegrid 20:22 21 Aug 04

Which isp do you use?

griffo 20:28 21 Aug 04

our domain is hosted by 2catchafly.co.uk
our ISP is Interdart.net

Valvegrid 20:44 21 Aug 04

I think this is the interdart isp, according to them you can access your emails on web mail, but I must admit I haven't a clue how on this ISP. Unless I'm wrong on the ISP, let me know please.

click here

griffo 07:03 22 Aug 04

yep - that's the right people.

AndySD 07:10 22 Aug 04

It may well be a problem their end. There is a contact number click here

Or try logging onto your domain in internet explorer you may get the mail option there.

griffo 07:20 22 Aug 04

thanks for the response. Actually, the Interdart email account is the one that's working. Our domain is hosted by "2catchafly.co.uk" and it was their servers that were down yesterday. Although Interdart are our ISP, our business email accounts are still via catchafly who host our domain. Sorry it's complicated.
I've tried to log in to our site management address, where I can do some editing to our email accounts (I need to remove a holiday message from one) - can't get in there either, it says "The requested URL was not found on this server" Any ideas please?

Valvegrid 07:59 22 Aug 04
  Valvegrid 08:03 22 Aug 04

something like www . mydomain.co.uk instead of that click here.

Blinking site, when you want it to convert something it doesn't and when you do it refuses, can't win!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…