Outlook express/Tiscali - no pictures

JohnM. 13:17 30 Dec 04

I use Iiscali with Outlook Express as Tiscali has no spellchecker and it requires opening an spam mail to block even with all spam blocking programmes running. XP Home Edition.

My problem is that any emails with pictures are not displayed. I have ticked all the boxes requested to overcome this but with no success.

Djohn 13:24 30 Dec 04

Have you checked tools/options from express then security tab and removed the tick from "Do not allow attachments that may contain a virus..." ?

Djohn 15:32 31 Dec 04

Thanks - it's always the same tick every box but the right one.

Thank you for your mail JohnM. I don't mind at all if any member contacts me direct via the yellow envelope and I will help where I can but always better to keep to the forum for others to see and help where they can. Unless of course you need to discuss something that will not look quite right in the forum.

Not sure from the way your answer is worded if you have managed to fix the problem from my guide or if its still there. Will you please let us know either way so that further help can be provided if required or if it worked then it will be of help to other forum users with the same problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…