Outlook Express versus Outlook

AlanHo 23:09 22 Sep 03

In Outlook Express - if I right click on a message then properties > details I can see the originators Email address, the message routing and timings etc.

Is it possible to get the same info when using Outlook - if so - how ?

Terrahawk 00:26 23 Sep 03

open the message left click on the name next to from to highlight, then right click/ properties and it will give their email adress

AlanHo 07:19 23 Sep 03

Terrahawk

Thanks for the info - but I still cannot get the amount of information available in Outlook Express.

Some time go I changed from using Outlook Express to Outlook and exported all my files to Outlook when I migrated. It would appear that when you migrate the files they are stripped of the hidden information because I cannot get the Email addresses from the migrated files. Messages sent or received using Outlook are OK. I have lost someone's Email address and was hoping to get it from one of their old messages - but no joy.

fitshase 12:49 23 Sep 03

Right click on the message header in your inbox and select Options.

There should be a box pops up (Message Options).

At the bottom of that box there is box with the e-mail header information (just like Outlook Express).

Regards

Fitshase

AlanHo 20:34 23 Sep 03

Fitshase

Thanks for the info - you were spot on.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…