Outlook Express with User Accounts

BigDawg 00:21 04 Feb 03

Hi....first post here!!!

I have a PC running Windows XP Home. I have set up a user account for me and one for my wife...I have also set up an email account for each of us...

I want to know how to set up Outlook Express to only let my wife receive email addressed to her, and vice versa.

I have gone into Outlook on my user account, and set up my email address...then I did the same with my wifes user account..my address does not appearon her Outlook options, and vice versa.

If anyone can help, I would be really grateful!

beeuuem 01:17 04 Feb 03

You need to create seperate identities. Look in OE Help under 'identities' Each identity can be password protected for privacy.
Setting up multiple identities

If there is more than one person in your house using the same computer for e-mail, each person can have a separate mailbox in Outlook Express. This means that each person can have separate messages, contacts, and personal settings. This is made possible through the creation of multiple identities. Once the identities are created, you can switch among them without having to shut down your computer or lose your Internet connection.

The following topics provide more information:

Add a new identity

Delete an identity

Switch to a different identity

Change the current identity's setting

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…