Outlook Express unable to connet to severs?

Pablothehat 08:55 22 May 03

Hi anyone got any idea what this is about? It was working ok yesterday. I can, as you see get on the net, log on to email individually via web, not no access Outlook???

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'Paul yahoo.com', Server: 'localhost', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Lú-tzé 08:59 22 May 03

click here

click here

for some possibilities if you have anti virus / firewall installed.

Stuartli 09:11 22 May 03

The solution is available at:

click here

Pablothehat 19:12 22 May 03

Managed to sort out access to sort out accessing emails and retreiving. I just tested it out again by sending myself emails from 1 account to the other and I am succesful 1 way by not he other. see below.
The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was '[email protected]'. Subject 'test', Account: 'Paul Talk 21.com', Server: 'out.talk21.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 relaying mail to lineone.net is not allowed', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

jazzypop 19:36 22 May 03

The clue is 'relaying mail to lineone.net is not allowed'.

If you have a Yahoo and a lineone email account, you have dialled in to your ISP on the lineone access number, but you are trying to send mail from Outlook addressed from your Yahoo account. Lineone do not permit this.

To send email addressed from Yahoo, you need to open your browser, login to Yahoo, and send mail from there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…