Outlook Express toolbar problem

sheila.weston 09:40 18 Nov 07

My OE has suddenly lost its ?toolbar with the 'send and receive'and 'addressbook' icons. I can't see how to get it back. I realise that I can use keyboard short cuts, but have got used to the icons.

Thanks for any help.

BurrWalnut 09:51 18 Nov 07

OE > View > Layout and tick Toolbar.

sheila.weston 15:44 18 Nov 07

Well, yes, I've done that, but I am sure that the toolbar that is there now appears to be different from how it appeared yesterday! ie I am sure that the picture of two envelopes and arrows actually *said* 'send and receive' and that there was actually an icon saying 'Create New Mail'. I am wondering if something has downloaded automatically.

Also, the icons appear smaller than they were.

VoG II 15:51 18 Nov 07

Right click the toolbar > Customize. Choose 'Show text labels' and 'Large icons'.

sheila.weston 19:49 18 Nov 07

Many thanks VoG, that did it. Another Gold Star for the PC Advisor forum - and you, of course!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…