Outlook Express scrolling problems

uskfisherman 09:32 20 Jul 05

The right hand scroll bar has vanished, and I cannot scroll up and down vertically. Does anyone know where it has gone and what can I do to get it back please.

Stuartli 09:45 20 Jul 05

Vertical scroll bars are supposed to be only displayed in OE when there are more rows than can be displayed on the screen at one time.

However, I'm a bit bemused myself at that and wonder if you've dragged the right hand side of the OE window off the screen?

Using Minimise would indicate if the scroll bar is still available and you can then resize the full sized version.

I use Mozilla Thunderbid these days so fortunately haven't come across such a problem...:-)

Stuartli 09:57 20 Jul 05

You could also use the Down cursor key if necessary.

uskfisherman 09:57 20 Jul 05

Many thanks Stauartli. You may very well be right, and I will have to wait until more E Mails have arrived to fill the the screen. I have downloaded Firefox and that has a scolling bar even though there are no messages.(not enabled). I am satisfied the car has not been dragged off however. Again many thanks. Regards.

uskfisherman 09:59 20 Jul 05

Stuart..me again..The down cursor key doesnt work. Regards.

uskfisherman 19:18 20 Jul 05

Hi Stuartli.. How right you were now that there are sufficient mails to fill the scrolling bar has reappeared. Many Thanks

Stuartli 22:35 20 Jul 05

Just a scroll in the park...:-)

Glad it's sorted - it was a new one on me as well...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now