Outlook Express recipient limits

bpzoom 16:30 25 Jul 08

There must be a limit on the number of recipients one can include within one group for sending a group email. I have one machine using BT ISP and another using Orange. Does anyone know how to find out what these limits are, and if they can be increased. I have a group of 245 email addresses to whom I would like to send an email about 6 times each year to announce a date of a meeting.
Does anyone know of an email service which does not have a limit, or at least a more generous limit?

Clapton is God 16:36 25 Jul 08

"Does anyone know how to find out what these limits are"

Ask your ISPs - any limit are, probably, ultimately governed by their mail servers rather than your e-mail client

MAT ALAN 16:39 25 Jul 08

click here

this may help...

bpzoom 16:59 25 Jul 08

Thank you, I guessed I might be asked to speak to BT or Orange. The other is more interesting. I will look at the shareware connection site. A much ealier similar thread mentioned Gmail as having no limits. That might be an option too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…