Outlook express problem

Rab1004 22:23 17 Jan 03
  Rab1004 22:23 17 Jan 03

Using Tiscali as ISP.Error message on Outlook when I click on send/receive.Invalid password error message received-code OX800ccc90.Tried re-inputting password etc.and tried previous suggested solutions to similar probs.on this forum. Any help much appreciated.

jazzypop 22:28 17 Jan 03

Try this - click here

woodchip 22:35 17 Jan 03

I have just had similar probs on a friends comp I removed all the old ISP's and loaded FreeUK it's miles better

johnOcookj88 23:10 17 Jan 03

I'm Rab's brother and have tried this solution.
Secure Password Authentication Account boxes are not ticked so this doesn't appear to be the problem. Thanks for your help anyway.

jazzypop 23:15 17 Jan 03

The 'OX800ccc90' error is definitely a server authentication or SSL error. It seems that there may have been an error in setting up the account. Try deleting the email account and setting it up again - make sure you do not choose the server authentication option.

Lozzy 02:45 18 Jan 03

sounds like either the smtp or pop address is incorrect or has a comma instead of a full stop.. Check it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…