Outlook Express problem

daveac41 12:03 26 Sep 08

I have just changed the cartridges on my printer, a Lexmark X1270. While the printer will print all I ask of it, it only prints the heading, but not the message, in OE. Why should this be?
Can anyone help, please?

Wul799 14:21 16 Feb 10

Were there any replies?

ame 21:18 16 Feb 10

click here but it only seems to apply to OE5.5, whereas you probably have OE6. Might give you some clues, though.

ame 21:23 16 Feb 10

Another solution I see on the web is to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. This sounds a more likely solution to your problem.

ame 21:26 16 Feb 10

Sorry - click here was where I saw this. Seems to have worked for him, although it is weird!!

Wul799 11:31 17 Feb 10

Thanks for responses. I use OE 6.0 and I think I have done something to foul it up.The only things I can print from my e-mails are coloured lines and black lines linked to them.Have been having big problems with my BT Broadband droppng the internet conn totally randomly.Tried to download new driver for my HP 2410 All-in-one printer but line dropped out after few minutes. will wait to get BT to fix broadband and try again.Thanks again

User-312386 15:42 17 Feb 10

You have done nothing wrong at all. What you have to do is just click on the actual message itself(the bottom pane) and then print - I assume you just highlight the message and the click print?

Wul799 10:52 20 Feb 10

Thanks madboy33 for your input,unfortunately I tried what you suggested and got exactly same result.Have been off air so couldn't respond sooner. Am about to change router and hopefully sort out problem.Will post response if I manage it.

Wul799 17:32 05 Mar 10

I have a new computer with the same printer which now works because when I connected to the new computer it found a new driver. I also have a new router so that problem solved also.
Thanks to all who tried to help.

lotvic 17:58 05 Mar 10

Just for info: next time you have a problem, instead of dragging up an old thread start your own by using the box at bottom of Helproom page
'Create new subject for discussion'
that way you will not be hijacking someone elses and you will get notifications by email when someone posts to it (if you leave the box ticked for that option)and then when it is sorted you will be able to 'green tick' it Resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now