Outlook Express problem.

kenneth-204108 14:11 26 Jun 06

Hi!
I have 2 "error" e-mails that I cannot clear from Outlook Express.I am at a total loss as to how to delete them. Every time I open O.E., there they are!!
Could somebody please tell me how to take them off, I would be most grateful.Thank you in anticipation.
Sincerely,kpnut8

DieSse 14:24 26 Jun 06

What are they, and where are they?

VoG II 16:00 26 Jun 06

Go to your ISP's webmail page and delete them from there.

DieSse 16:31 26 Jun 06

by email "I have 2 "faulty" e-mails sent to the a misprinted address in Outlook Express. I get the faulty error message every time I log on and I wish to delete them, as they are a nuisance. Could you give me a method of deleting them? Sincerely, kpnut"

It's not good etiquette to email directly without an invitation - the forum is for all to see and participate in.

It's still not clear to me.

Do you mean you've sent two emails out to a faulty address, and you keep getting non-deliverable errors?

If not please try and be more explicit in what you've done, what keeps happening, and what the error actually is, which folders are involved etc etc.

kenneth-204108 11:18 27 Jun 06

Sorry for the delay, I have been experiencing computer problems.
IN ANSWER TO YOUR RESPONSES:-
1:- I do not know how to obtain my ISP webmail number (Ihave never had to do it, or been shown).
2:- What I meant to say and I admit that I did not explain very well is that I sent two e-mails to the same faulty address,both exactly the same,to my local rugby club.
Thank you both for your kind support.
Sincerely,
kpnut8

DieSse 16:23 27 Jun 06

*I sent two e-mails to the same faulty address,both exactly the same,to my local rugby club.*

and?? - what happened??

Terry Brown 16:55 27 Jun 06

As you are using Outlook Express, go to Tools,Message rules & select BLOCK.This will stop the message re-appearing or you could do the following, hightlight the email, go to messages, block sender.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…