Outlook Express Problem

Sibbo 18:47 30 Aug 05

I recently had a PC crash and reinstalled Windows XP Home. After carrying out this procedure I used Geniesoft Backup Manager Pro to restore my Outlook Express settings and Emails and address book. The problem is, that now the send/receive button is greyed out, but only on my account. I thought I would then delete my account and then
re-create it using "manage identities". This is also now impossible because when I highlight my account the remove button is also greyed out! I'm using Outlook Express V6. Any suggestions please?

mattyc_92 21:19 30 Aug 05

I would probably just remove my User Account from the system and start over again....

woodchip 21:48 30 Aug 05

If you can get OE working I think you will have to manually put your E-Mails back as it looks like the Program you used is not compatible with XP. I have used the program but only with Win98se

lotvic 21:52 30 Aug 05

have you checked all your details are correct for your Account in Tools > Accounts > Mail > Properties?

Sibbo 23:06 30 Aug 05

Thanks to all who responded, but lotvic's suggestion worked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…