outlook express problem

ole1999 18:17 13 Jun 05

Hello everyone, for some reason when i try and send any attachment, it looks like it is sending
as you see the blue bar go across like you do usually when you send an email, but it then just says NOT CONNECTED, the email is in in my sent items as if it has been sent.

I can send any other email without any problems, but when i either use an attachment, or even click on the file i wish to send and just use send to mail recipient, it just wont send for some reason, the files are like 6MB-9MB etc but it has never stopped me before, would appreciate some advice please.
Thank you

VoG II 18:25 13 Jun 05

Are you sure that it isn't the recipients who cannot open the attachments. Have you sent one to yourself to check.

ole1999 18:31 13 Jun 05

Hello, it does the same even if i send it to myself, i have tried the same attachments with a few email adds, and the same thing aplies.
Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…