outlook express problem

nickyjane 23:04 10 Mar 04

Hi Guys
I have been using outlook express for sometime now ,so i know how to send a email and a email with a attachment, but today when i sent a plain email it went with a attachment all by it's self.
I have sent a plain email with no attachment to my second address and it arrives with the paperclip attachment. The message is fine when you open the attachment it's the same message, dont understand whats happening.The attachment message is ATT 0015.htm, any ideas please.
The only things I have done are to update nav/adaware/spybot and spyware blasterin the last couple of days.My os is xp.
Cheers

temp003 05:43 11 Mar 04

Email messages can be sent / read in either plain text or HMTL format.

You might have chosen to send in html format, but read in plain text format.

When you read in plain text format, the received email, if sent in html format, will be made as an additional attachment.

It's normal. To read in plain text is actually a safe setting.

But you can have a look at and change your settings if you like, by clicking Tools, Options, the Read and Send tabs.

nickyjane 11:49 11 Mar 04

thanks for the help

nickyjane

shanksy 18:14 16 Mar 04

When I print my e-mails the font is large and bold, nothing like whats on the screen. This has only recently happened, can anybody help!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…