Outlook Express problem.

Alexander P 16:06 20 Jan 04

I've had problems with the Outlook Express email accounts on my computer, since recently switching my broadband internet connection from USB ADSL to wireless ADSL. There are 4 users of our home computer, two adults and two children, each with their own account under the Windows XP operating system, and each with a separate email address, but in fact all sharing the same email account provided by Claranet. I shall ring them to ask their advice. But does anyone here know why two of the email accounts (the adults' ones) function as before, while the other two can't connect at all? By the way, they CAN get onto the internet. But their Outlook Express accounts can't. Any ideas?

LeadingMNMs 16:19 20 Jan 04

Presumably the two adult accounts are set to administrator, whereas the children accounts are set to limited. I would think that there is some file that cannot be accessed by the limited account that can be the administrator account. What this file is, I don't know, but someone might.

BurrWalnut 16:23 20 Jan 04

I saw this and couldn't resist posting the link. If you don't like swearing DON'T GO THERE click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…