outlook express - no pictures

Cesare 11:16 27 May 06

I tried to find the solution under,'search forum' but could not find this answer. I am receiving emails with the pictures within the text, missing from Gamespot. When I clicked to reply to this email, the picture shows. Strange ! Is there some setting which I should activate please?

VoG II 11:18 27 May 06

Tools, Options, Security tab. Untick 'Block images...'.

Cesare 11:33 27 May 06

VOg Thanks Done I will wait for the next email to confirm before I tick 'resolved' regards

Legolas 14:02 27 May 06

Cesar if you shut down Outlook and restart after having done as VoG™ says then your images will be displayed no need to wait for a suitable email to test this

Cesare 14:17 27 May 06

Thank everyone. I found out that the section in Devise manager saying' play digital audio' was unticked.Dont know how this happened. Now OK.much obliged.

Cesare 14:19 27 May 06

sorry I have answered the wrong thread............

Cesare 14:32 27 May 06

Legolas Do I have to restart the computer because the pictures have not come in. I also noticed that when there is an attachment and I click to OPEN nothing happens.

VoG II 14:34 27 May 06

Tools/Options, Security tab, Untick "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus"

Cesare 14:46 27 May 06

VOG I did it. The picture which should have come in did not do so The attachments are OK.

VoG II 14:47 27 May 06

I'll send you a message via your yellow icon. That should have a PCA picture.

Cesare 14:55 27 May 06

VOG I got the picture of our PCA threads. OK

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…