Outlook express - multiple addresses

badgermansix 22:44 18 Feb 09

I'm using OE with muliple usernames,at the moment I open each address to read and send mail.
Is there a way that I can open one OE window and read all the mail, to my different usernames (I think that I have got that right??).

DieSse 22:59 18 Feb 09

Yes - just setup all your mail accounts within a single user session. Then if you wish you can filter them into different folders.

I read several email accounts (with ThunderBird now, but with Outlook and Outlook Express before that). I don't bother to filter them though - they all go into the same Inbox except for my GMail one.

Thunderbird is easier to setup without filtering, as it automatically sorts incoming mail into separate Account Inboxes, unless you tick a box not to.

DieSse 23:01 18 Feb 09

If you mean can you read them all under one username session, and allocates them to instances of OE in different usernames - then I'm pretty sure that's not possible.

Dipso 23:26 18 Feb 09

Windows Live Mail, the latest replacement for Windows Mail/OE, also offers a Quick View where all unread emails are shown or you can view them under their individual accounts.

badgermansix 08:50 19 Feb 09

thanks for the replies, I'll have a look.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…