//some 3rd party need geo

Outlook Express And Msn.com Email

M4D 22:40 17 Mar 03

Does anyone know how to put a @msn.com E-mail account into outlook express 6!

I've never come across any problems before with hotmail /lycos mail ext until today!

I have signed up for a msn.com email address just today because my hotmail.com account is getting a little full! So I need somewhere to save some of my saved emails!

And help would be apreciated!

tippucat 22:44 17 Mar 03

Depends what ISP you are using.( I am not offering anything other then a novice's view by the way). But I had problems setting up OE when I had AOL. Later discovered that they are not compatable. If you search back through the postings you'll find similar discussion.

M4D 22:48 17 Mar 03

No prob, And its freeserve im using! and like i said above i had no probs with any mail before until today! But if anyone out there has an @msn.com email address in outlook express can you help me out!

Thanks, Chris...

hugh-265156 23:24 17 Mar 03

i have a msn account and outlook express 6.outlook express does not support msn mail.however if you get msn messenger click here and then in outlook exp. go to tools/options/general tick the box saying automatically log on to windows messenger it will start it up with outlook express.open messenger and click tools/options/accounts and make sure that sign in with this account first is set to .net and my contacts include members of a communications service is unchecked or it wont work.i have tried to set it up to automatically get the msn mail using the tools/acounts/add mail option in outlook exp.but it throws up an service unavailable error.checked in windows support forums and was told it does not support.please correct me if anybody knows otherwise.

M4D 23:44 17 Mar 03

Does anyone know the address of the mail servers for @msn.com emails! Because i would have thought with it using hotmail then it should be just the same as the @hotmail.com servers but they dont work...

Or is it just that getting mail through outlook express simply doesnt work !!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…