Outlook Express and MS Office Outlook

Naughty 13:01 04 Dec 07

Currently use Outlook Express for all emailing - no problem.
I would like to send pics from Paintshop Pro or even my Nikon software because they allow me to vary pic size, but both packages use MS Office Outlook.
Can I/should I change from OE to Office Outlook and how, on a click by click instruction, do I do it ? Am I likely to find any other problems as a result. My service provider is Tiscali.
Please I'm a nervous wrinkly who sometimes feels that my next keystroke will bring disaster. Thanks.......Naughty

anskyber 13:23 04 Dec 07

Outlook is a paid for e mail service.

Outlook express should be able to send pictures from your My Pictures by highlighting the picture and selecting email from the left hand pane in My Pictures.

wee eddie 13:28 04 Dec 07

Chose your picture > Copy it > Move to your Desktop > Paste it > Select Insert in OE > Select the chosen picture from your Desktop > Send.

If you don't want to keep the Copy on the Desktop ~ Delete it

anskyber 13:28 04 Dec 07

Like this click here

Naughty 15:48 04 Dec 07

Thank you all so much for your replies.
I just wonder, now, why do these software packages persist in using MS Office Outlook when, I guess, everybody uses Outlook Express !
Anyway thanks again........Naughty

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…