Outlook express from Microsoft Outlook

Dekka123 11:33 28 Jun 09

Hi All I have installes microsoft outlook and I have set up my email account. I can send emails but not receive them so I have decided to change back to outlook express. Could someone please tell me how I do this. I am running windows XP SP3. Thanks in advance.

Sea Urchin 11:40 28 Jun 09

If you were previously using Outlook Express and you've not changed the settings you can just go back to it.

lotvic 11:45 28 Jun 09

Open Outlook Express and in Tools > Options > General and at the bottom click on 'Make Default' and then click on OK

note: you will have to do this every time you have Microsoft Updates as they always change the Default to Outlook if it is installed.

Dekka123 11:45 28 Jun 09

Sea Urchin thanks very much for your response. I have just done as you said and I am now back with O/E. Thanks again

Dekka123 11:47 28 Jun 09

lotvic thanks very much for that. I will make a note. I wondered why it had changed

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…