Outlook Express mail going to wrong identity

as400man 13:48 03 Jun 03

My wife and I have separate identities in Outlook Express and we can swap between them no problem. But if my wife was the last to use OE, any mail sent to my address appears in her Inbox. I suspect it has something to do with the program options when you manage identities but I can't figure it out.

captain birdseye 16:40 03 Jun 03

This happened to me a little while ago after a re install and was because one of the identities was playing up. Strange thing was that we could send from both identies. Go to File>manage identities, delete(or remove, not sure which) each identity and then add each identity again......I found that deleting the identities one at a time did not work. All the identities had to be cleared first.

The only remaining niggle is that it will remember the password for one identity but not for the other but I can live with that.

My isp is NTL but it is probably the same for others.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…