Outlook Express- Lost links ability

Len 19:41 01 Oct 04

Hi Quite recently my Outlook Express developed a problem in as much as, clicking links in emails no longer does anything. The hand appears when the curser contacts the link but clicking - nothing. email address links seem to work OK. Any ideas please?

Lionheart ? 19:54 01 Oct 04

Try this click here;en-us;q281679

Lionheart ? 19:55 01 Oct 04

Try again click here

Lionheart ? 20:06 01 Oct 04

Sorry about the other two, this will work click here

VoG II 20:09 01 Oct 04
  Len 12:29 03 Oct 04

Sadly nothing seems to have worked so far. I'm still unable to use hyperlinks from outlook express. (hyperlinks such as "click here" etc work OK.

benjy 13:13 03 Oct 04

I have developed the same problem. It came on after loading SP2. I wonder whether Microsoft has automatically changed some setting, but cannot see anything under the tools menu to rectify this.

Len 13:41 03 Oct 04

It seems that my problem started with the loading of Xp SP2. I assumed this was the problem. I can't get around it. Someone must have done.

Len

benjy 21:55 04 Oct 04

Have found someone who had the same problem in July. Will let you know if he responds with a workaround.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…