Outlook Express- Lost links ability

Len 19:41 01 Oct 04

Hi Quite recently my Outlook Express developed a problem in as much as, clicking links in emails no longer does anything. The hand appears when the curser contacts the link but clicking - nothing. email address links seem to work OK. Any ideas please?

Lionheart ? 19:54 01 Oct 04

Try this click here;en-us;q281679

Lionheart ? 19:55 01 Oct 04

Try again click here

Lionheart ? 20:06 01 Oct 04

Sorry about the other two, this will work click here

VoG II 20:09 01 Oct 04
  Len 12:29 03 Oct 04

Sadly nothing seems to have worked so far. I'm still unable to use hyperlinks from outlook express. (hyperlinks such as "click here" etc work OK.

benjy 13:13 03 Oct 04

I have developed the same problem. It came on after loading SP2. I wonder whether Microsoft has automatically changed some setting, but cannot see anything under the tools menu to rectify this.

Len 13:41 03 Oct 04

It seems that my problem started with the loading of Xp SP2. I assumed this was the problem. I can't get around it. Someone must have done.

Len

benjy 21:55 04 Oct 04

Have found someone who had the same problem in July. Will let you know if he responds with a workaround.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…