outlook express lost emails and addresses

running windows 98SE i seem to have lost all my emails and addresses. i have not deleted them they have just disappeared. is there anyway of finding out where they have gone and restoring them. this occured when i had to reload my isp provider disk from blueyonder...

beeuuem 23:53 06 Feb 03

If you go to Start > 'Find' and look for '*.dbx'this will give you the location of all the OE folders and files.
You could try importing these from File> Import > Messages in OE.
Your contacts (Address Bookk) can be imported the same way. Address book files (*.wab) are usually located in Windows>Application data> Microsoft> Address Book.

ikoz 09:38 07 Feb 03

did you set up your email account afterwards?
this happened on my wifes user profile, all her emails dissappeared. the first techie from blueyonder couldn't help claiming we had deleted them, not happy with this i phoned again, this time the techie new what he was doing, he could see 40 emails on the server and it was a case of resetting the account up again, and they all came flooding back, asked why it happened and was told sometime it does.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…