outlook express" lost" archive folder.

stingray 20:00 24 Mar 04

A week or so ago I noticed that my archive folder was not where it should be. Over the last week I have received a number of unsolicited emails and have deleted them, yesterday I received one that was suspiciously titled "your archive".Rather than just delete it I thought I would move it to an external drive and run a virus scan on it on my second pc. Unfortunatly I think I double clicked the attachment which appeared to be an ms dos program.I ran avg afterwards but found nothing. I have zone alarm free version running on wxp. I have not noticed any major problems but have noticed what seems to be rather more hard disk activity after booting and this evenings dialup connection seems very slow.My dialup is through tesconet and I have just looked at the status panel and have been on line 16mins and it says "sent 3,500,000 bytes"and growing.I would appreciate if anyone knows whats going on please.Thamk you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…