Outlook Express- is it working

Grey Goo 31 Oct 12
Answered

Any users of OE out there having problems with it? Seems to be non responsive at the moment.

wiz-king 31 Oct 12

Do you mean 'Outlook' the new hotmail? Outlook Express is a stand alone email client from Microsoft.

Forum Editor 31 Oct 12

Transferred to Tech Helproom from Speakers Corner

Grey Goo 31 Oct 12

wiz-king

I know what OE is, I am just trying to ascertain if the whole of OE is not sending or receiving mail or it is a problem with my ISP. OE not working on 2 separate machines.

onthelimit1 31 Oct 12

As mentioned, it's stand alone, so the problem is with your ISP

Grey Goo 31 Oct 12
Answer

Appears I have been "Migrated" to Demon's new improved mail system. Been nice if they had mentioned it before turning off OE.

Woolwell 31 Oct 12

They cannot turn off OE but can change the way that you access e-mails. Do the OE settings need to be changed?

Grey Goo 02 Nov 12

Yes,they went through it with me on the telephone. Mind you if they change things then they have "Turned it off"in a sense.Annoying as there was no warning or new password sent in advance.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

See 24 hours in London with Paul Richardson's hyperlapse tour

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message