Outlook Express issue - help!

Nick1972 22:24 10 Oct 06

Hi there,

Please bear with me, I'm new to this forum

I am currently using OE6, and am having some issues with it. Basically, we had alot of sent messages stored in there, and got an error message every time we tried to compress OE. We have deleted everything out of there now, except for 2 emails. They just won't delete, and we don't know what else to do with them, as we think it must be this causing the issue.

Can anyone help??

Cheers, Nick

Ashrich 22:41 10 Oct 06

Are these opened emails ? Have you scanned them with your Anti Virus scanner ? Have you scanned for Malware/Spyware ? Maybe try booting up into safe mode ( press f8 while the PC is booting and scroll down to , and select , safe mode ) and then try deleting from there .

Ashley

Nick1972 22:44 10 Oct 06

Not sure if it makes any difference to your reply, but they are both sent emails.

I'll try the rebooting thing, and report back.

Thanks!

SANTOS7 22:46 10 Oct 06

.dbx files may be corrupt the link should help
click here

Nick1972 23:00 10 Oct 06

I had started to move the dbx files, and your post confirmed that, so thanks Santos7.

I have moved them now, but am having issues working out how to use dbxtract - does anyone know?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…