outlook express issue

NANNY SPAIN 18:06 11 Nov 07

hi folks, using xp on a hp pavillion desktop, having a periodic problem with oe, evry couple of days i am unable to open e-mail as oe displays, " outlook express can not open this folder, low disk space or low memory " constantly cearing out mail, disc clean ups on C drive and rebooting, but problem persists, any advice apriciated

NANNY SPAIN 18:12 11 Nov 07

using a current mcaffe av, with email settingt set to allow

VoG II 18:20 11 Nov 07

Is this the error message click here

NANNY SPAIN 18:29 11 Nov 07

occasionally but not like those,when i try to re-open an email it says oe could not open this folder, giving the reason low disk space or low memory

NANNY SPAIN 18:35 11 Nov 07

my mcaffe is version virusscan v.12
security centre v.8
firewall v.9
site advisor v.2.5

with mcaffe 12 in 1 total protection ready to go on when the above expires at the end of the month

VoG II 19:05 11 Nov 07

Try File > Folder > Compact all Folders. That should clear deleted messages from the database.

NANNY SPAIN 19:41 11 Nov 07

thanks vog,have tried that, will keep you posted to see if it solves the problem. thanks for your help.

NANNY SPAIN 15:13 12 Nov 07

hi vog,tried "file folder compact all folders",but the problem persists,any more ideas i'm at a complete loss,i dont have much in my outlook express only half a dozen e-mails recieved today,as i click on to open,up pops the message low disc space,or low memory.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now