outlook express how can i save to floppy from draf

frankie 18:06 06 Sep 03

outlook express how can i save to floppy from draft folder i have alot of emails i would like to save to floppy i have put them in my draft folder but for the life of me cant find out how to send to a drive floopy.tried select all but it just says make new folder...but not where i want it

john-232317 18:28 06 Sep 03

I think you can only do one at a time, hilite. file, save as ,save in A:\

JMG 18:31 06 Sep 03

You have to open each mail in turn so that it is not just in the preview pane. Then click file, save as, and put it wherever you want. Hope this helps

frankie 18:32 06 Sep 03

nightmare but thanks for response

Legolas 20:26 06 Sep 03

If you have Microsoft Outlook installed as part of the Microsoft Office or as a stand alone program there is a way to do it without opening and copying each one.

Go into your outlook express program /file/export/messages/ok/selected folders/click on drafts/ok. Now open your Microsoft Outlook program and your drafts folder with all the emails should be there, open your drafts folder and go to edit/select all/copy

Then make a new folder on your desktop open it and paste all the emails into it close it and right click it and choose 'send to' and select a:

All your emails will be saved on your floppy.

R4 20:34 06 Sep 03

You could use the archive to save multiple email
drafts but the file would be quite large and may not fit on a floppy;

My emails for a month are about 3.3Mb

Legolas 21:54 06 Sep 03

frankie could you let us know how you resolved your problem.

frankie 01:13 07 Sep 03

thanks for response just got to do it singly i guess

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…