Outlook Express and Hotmail Problems??!!

manishpindoria 22:26 17 Feb 05

I have been using Outlook Express to POP my Hotmail account for several years, without any problems, but recently, I found that the folders with this account just disappear and when I try to Re-sync the account, I have to redownload all my messages again, which is very time consuming...

Does anyone know what is causing this to happen? I havn't changed anything recently, so not sure what it could be...

Thanks

User-312386 22:44 17 Feb 05

hotmail has never had a "pop" account below is the correct line to add

http :// services . msn. com/ svcs / hotmail / httpmail .asp

I have added spaces so that you can copy and paste

hugh-265156 22:47 17 Feb 05

not sure sorry but try this.

check 'tools/accounts' and click to highlight the hotmail account and then click 'properties/general'

tick the box here that says 'include this account when sending recieving and synchronizing mail'

might help.

Buchan 35 23:17 17 Feb 05

Stay on Helproom Forum and look for the following thread. "Do you need help with OE"
posted by SANTOS7 today and last response time was 18.58. I hope it helps and I`m sorry I can`t reduce it to "click here" I simply don`t know how

THE TERMINATOR 23:27 17 Feb 05

It is quite simple really. If you find the web page that you are refering to, it will have a url in your address bar. Right click on this and it will turn blue highlight. From the resulting menu choose copy. Go back to the PCA forum response page and paste it. On the response page you will see the full url address, but on the forum it will say click here in blue....TT

THE TERMINATOR 23:28 17 Feb 05

My mistake that reply was to Buchan 35....TT

VoG II 23:29 17 Feb 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…