Outlook express and hotmail

When I open a e-mail link my comp defaults to outlook ex.As we don't use outlook normally,we use hotmail,how can we send the e-mails from outlook express thro to hotmail.As it just sits in my wifes outbox till I transfer/copy it to hotmail.Thanks

nyleridedog 14:40 31 Mar 04

This article describes how to configure Outlook Express to use a HotMail account.
To configure Outlook Express to use a HotMail account:

If you already have a HotMail account, skip to step 3. If you do not have a HotMail account, start Outlook Express, point to New Account Signup on the Tools menu, and then click HotMail.
Follow the instructions on the screen to finish setting up your HotMail account.
On the Tools menu, click Accounts, click Add, and then click Mail.
Type your name, and then click Next.
Click I already have an e-mail address that I'd like to use, type the e-mail address of your HotMail account, for example, [email protected], where myname is your HotMail user name, and then click Next.
In the My incoming mail server is box, click HTTP.
In the My http mail service provider is box, click HotMail, and then click Next.
If you do not have the above option, then under the HTTP server, type the following: click here
In the Account name box, type your HotMail account name, in the Password box, type your HotMail password, and then click Next.
Click Finish.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…