Outlook Express - Group Contacts List problem

Trikie 20:54 19 Apr 09

I have set up a contact list for participants in an event that I am organising. I first add each one to the main address list as a new contact and then select them for the group contact list.

Looking at the group list I noticed that the icon against 2 of the names is coloured blue but all the others are white. Checking the main address list I see that these 2 are no longer there. The Group list includes their addresses so I entered them again as new contacts. Then adding them to the Group list it now shows both twice - one entry with a white icon and the other with a blue one.

I had not inadvertently deleted them from the main list - anyway when I do this with addresses that are on other group lists they are automatically deleted from the group list.

What has happened here - is it a common problem and if so can it be cured?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…