outlook express funny/dodgy email????

frankie 21:11 11 Feb 07

on xp pro got outlook express, got a email tonight just a yellow envelope showing,but no other info,no message datails,all blank,never opened it,but it would not go to blocked senders list,any one else had one and was it a dodgy?

Press Man 21:26 11 Feb 07

Just delete it

2neat 21:28 11 Feb 07

delete & tick resolved.

frankie 22:10 11 Feb 07

any one know why it would not go to block sender, and sent with no details is this a new dodgy? knew i could just delete it,and tick resolve,but if its something new in virus world would like other to know thanks for looking.....................

VoG II 22:14 11 Feb 07

Blank e-mails have come up before. They may be mmalicious messages that have been 'stripped clean' on your ISP's servers.

i agree with vog i sometimes receive them with just the title if i click them there is nothing there, i use norton and bt yahoo, apparently its safer to dismantle them than to bounce them, as the sender knows his package has hit a target if its bounced, dont know how true that is its something i read somewhere

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…