Outlook Express - forward - reply - acknowledge

Grey Funnel 09:16 20 May 03

For a couple of months I have not been able to reply to, forward or send acknowledge to e-mails. Can't see the answer to this in the Helproom files. Unlike some of those there I only have one ISP Freeserve, I did download a " easier access" update from them about that time!!!!

Willow12 10:14 20 May 03

Hi Grey Funnel

I also have a Freeserve Email and it has never worked properly, I can send but cannot receive any emails. I too have gone through all their help information but to no avail. You can Email them at [email protected] which is their support address but will need a working Email to receive your reply on. They are pretty good and usually reply within 1 -2 hours.

If you can't get it going as I couldn't then get a Hotmail account here click here you can set up a filter to prevent any junk coming through and works as well or in our case better than Freeserve.

Happy hunting.

Grey Funnel 11:19 21 May 03

Should have stated that the mails do go out and I get Norton's "checking outgoing message", but then am told unable to deliver message with a list of reasons that might apply including , will keep trying. Any Help!!!
Grey Funnel

beeuuem 12:12 21 May 03

If you are using Norton to check your outgoing mail this could well be the problem,particularly if you 'disconnect after sending'.

By the time Norton has checked the mail the connection is broken. Try sending without Norton and/or not disconnecting after sending.

Grey Funnel 16:13 21 May 03

No, Tried that makes no difference.

Grey Funnel

Grey Funnel 14:53 29 May 03

Used Freeserve Help icon on the desktop (never noticed iy before) printed out,then went thro' it step by step deleting each box and then retyping and it's back working again.

Grey Funnel

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…