Outlook Express Font/Text Colours

Steinman 22:01 17 Mar 04

I would like to add more colours to the "normal" Black/Maroon/Green/Olive/Navy etc drop down menu selection of colours available to type emails with. Is there any way I can do that?
Win Me.

Pesala 22:12 17 Mar 04

Browse to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Stationery open an HTML file in Notepad, e.g. ivy.html or a copy of it. Change the background-color and color (text colour) to what you want.

click here for a list of html colours

<html><head><style><!-- body,P.msoNormal, LI.msoNormal { background-position: top left; background-repeat: repeat-y; background-color: "Skyblue";
margin-left: 4em;
margin-top: 0em;
margin-bottom: 0em;
color: "darkblue";
font-size: 12pt;
font-weight: normal;
font-family: "Arial";
<BODY background="Ivy.gif">

Pesala 22:15 17 Mar 04

and I gave the same answer.

If you want more control, better try Incredimail or some other client. I doubt whether you will find any other way, short of a registry hack, to get more colours in the dropdown list.

Steinman 22:48 17 Mar 04

Last time I actually asked about stationary background colours & this time it was the font/text colours. So to me not same question, however can see the logic in the same answers!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…