Outlook Express fails to download email

Dasmad 22:39 10 Apr 07

I've had a Win XP crash recently, and after reformat and reloading, I find that my Outlook Express is happy to send email, but fails to download incoming mail which I know is there on the server (seen via webmail). something stupid I guess, but I can't seem to sort it...........any answers please .........?

p;3 22:42 10 Apr 07

for starters, who is your ISP please ?

Dasmad 22:54 10 Apr 07

ISP is Easynet

p;3 23:08 10 Apr 07

click here

click on the support centre tag then the dial up or broadband tag (which ARE you on?)then carry on from there to check your settings?

p;3 23:12 10 Apr 07

you need to navigate your way through the section choosing your approprate program to see which settings you need to check

Dasmad 09:47 11 Apr 07

thanks p3 - I am in rural france so no broadband and things are not so well-organised on their website - have spoken to someone there who says it must be on my side and can't help !

MAJ 09:55 11 Apr 07

This is the page p;3 refers to. click here

Dasmad 09:50 12 Apr 07

thanks MAJ- that's helpful - but no problem there. Strangely, this morning, a single email out of a dozen or so, actually downloaded, but the rest remained on the server - crazy !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…