Outlook Express error

steven_frost 07:58 24 Jun 03

Can any one help me outlook seems to be refusing to download my email i'm getting an error message

An unknown error has occurred:account:'mail.btopenworld.com',Server'mail.btopenworld.com',Protocol:POP3,Port 110 no error number 0x800C0133

it boots up fine can see the messages on the server but wont down load them any ideas

Pusherman 10:59 24 Jun 03

I had a similar problem in the past whereby certain emails wouldn't download, although I wasn't getting an error message the download was just freezing. I went to the ISP site and accessed my email through their webmail facility and discovered that it was a piece of junk mail, I deleted it from there and all other mail downloaded ok. Do btopenworld have webmail feature?

steven_frost 11:05 24 Jun 03

tryed that and yes the do have webmail i've used another email program to download the emails and i'm still getting the problem is their a limit on how many emails outlook express can carry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…