Outlook Express crashes

Rubia 16:39 06 Mar 06

When clicking on to Outlook Express it brings up the main page but sticks on "connecting" and a notice pops up after 600 seconds to wait or cancel. The Internet Explorer connects OK but if I click to bring up the browser first then go over to OE the main OE page sticks or does not even load and I have to log off. Other times the problem is not evident (50/50)but after a while it will re-occure.
I have Wanadoo broadband, Panda anti virus, Spybot, Adaware and My Registry cleaner.
Any help appreciated. Thanks

skidzy 16:42 06 Mar 06

Try this click here
Under the Advanced tools tick everything and repair.Its free unless you want to buy the full version.This is not always a cure but may help you.

Rubia 18:45 06 Mar 06

Thanks for that - I have got CCleaner for registry which hasn't improved it at all. I am wary that another registry cleaner may conflict.

skidzy 18:56 06 Mar 06

The link i gave is for using the advanced tools,Not the registry tools.This program has various tools to repair other problems.
Your choice,I just it might help you.

Ive used this program with ccleaner and never had a problem.

Only trying to help.Good luck Rubia

Rubia 19:23 06 Mar 06

Thanks - appreciate you are trying to help. Have downloaded your suggestion and clicked advanced tools but Panda will not let it through.I'll try disabling.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017