Outlook Express Calendar/Diary

lpl56407 08:53 17 Nov 05

I have XP and Outlook Express v6. I thought that there was a calendar/diary facility with OE but don't appear to have one. Is there a download for it or something else I can use?

captain birdseye 08:56 17 Nov 05

There is a diary/calander in full Outlook but not in Outlook Express (at least up to version 6 which I think is the latest).

lpl56407 09:14 17 Nov 05

Thanks for the info.
Is there any freeware out there to give me a simple calendar/diary?

rawprawn 09:46 17 Nov 05

click here or just type desktop calendar/diary into google.

Canis meus id co 09:54 17 Nov 05

How about Mozilla Sunbird? It's a standalone calendar application - click here

For screenshots click here

Belatucadrus 10:07 17 Nov 05

Or 2sync click here

Essential PIM click here

Easynoter lite click here

Arnie 10:26 17 Nov 05

I have been using this freeware application on XP SP2 for around six months and thoroughly recommend it.

After installation have a good look around it.
One of its highlights is to show a small world map that allows your own coordinates to be entered. This will then show areas of night and day around the globe.

There is also a local and American time clock on display. Don’t forget to set it up for GMT

Here is a summary of its capabilities:

“Calendar 2000 is a small utility that will display a monthly calendar on the Windows desktop. The calendar is similar to the one found in most diaries.
You can also define your own holidays and important dates, but Calendar 2000 is not a full-blown time scheduler. Instead use Calendar 2000 to quickly check the date or calculate the day on which a certain date occurs.
Monthly calendars from January 1583 to December 3000 can be displayed and printed using this handy desktop utility.
Calendar 2000 is a very small program which can easily be configured to be run directly from the Taskbar icon tray.
Calendar 2000 will run on MS Windows Millennium Edition and 98 as well as MS Windows 2000 and 95/NT systems.”

click here

lpl56407 11:19 17 Nov 05

I will check all these out.
Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…