Outlook Express and AOL - Help!

JulesDavidson 12:22 21 Feb 06

Hi.
I have been using AOL for a number of years now and upgraded to broadband last year. However,
I have been using Outlook Express for both AOL email and my work email since last year but about 2 weeks ago, I found I was unable to SEND emails from my work account. I can receive emails for both AOL and work without problem but when I try to send emails from work account - it says my server is not recognised. They sometimes do go eventually but after trying a number of times. I have not problem sending AOL emails throught outlook express, so I can only assume AOL have done something at their end!

I do recall this happened a few years ago on dial up and you were unable to send/receive emails through outlook express using AOL as the service provider and had to use a separate dial up account.

I apologies for the depth of this query - but I am not very good at explaining things so sorry if you have fallen asleep by the time you get to the end :-)

Methedrine 09:39 06 Mar 06

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…