Outlook Express Again

Victor48 02 Jan 13

Fruit bat and Lotvic

Thanks for all your help.

The problem I have is that my account in XP is frozen by a trojan.

My other account is still okay but I am trying to replicate the Outlook Express account in the working XP account.

I have imported messages and address book okay. Thanks.

Now I need to import the messages folders. I can see them but don't know how to import them.

Any ideas.

Thanks

Read more: http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/1/tech-helproom/4196275/outlook-express/#ixzz2Gp5ubnDJ

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 02 Jan 13

MAybe esier to get rid of the trojan What Trojan is it malwarebytes will get rid of most nasties.

I'm not sure how you have imported the messages but not the folders?

lotvic 02 Jan 13

As Fruit Bat /\0/\ has excellently posted the 'howto' steps in your other thread, I think you should stick to that thread instead of starting this new one. It will be much easier for those helping to be able to refer to Fruit Bat /\0/\'s instructions to find out which step you are having difficulty with. Other Thread

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message