Outlook Express - Address Book failing to open

10x 17:25 08 May 06

When I try to use Outlook Express and click on the Address Book icon, the following message appears:
'The Address Book failed to load. Outlook Express is incorrectly figured, please re-install.

I downloaded and installed the latest beta version of O/E, thinking this would put matters right, but the problem stills persists and I don't know what to do next.

Has anyone any idea what could have caused this problem and, more importantly, can tell me how to cure it ?

Regards everyone

10X

rawprawn 17:55 08 May 06

Try this click here

MWGB 16:50 14 Dec 06

I have same problem & error message-'The Address Book failed to load. Outlook Express is incorrectly figured, please re-install.'
Have tried link suggested by 'rawprawn' but it did not work. Also allowed Microsoft technician access to my system & he could not repair & said he would have to do more research & then left me in limbo- cannot get any more response from them!
Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks,
MWGB.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…