Outlook Express

The Sheep 22:36 17 Feb 03

Hi. At present I use O/E 6 to retrieve email from two seperate accounts (NTL, Yahoo). My question is this: Is it possible to set up Outlook so that the mail i receive from my NTL account goes into one folder in my inbox and the mail i receive from Yahoo goes into another?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks in advance for any advice given. Cheers!

howard60 22:50 17 Feb 03

then you will see 2 inboxes etc 1 for each account you set up. hope this is what you mean.

Lú-tzé 22:51 17 Feb 03

Filters possibly - those addressed to you at ntl to an ntl folder, and those addressed to you at yahoo to another folder - I don't use OE so I don't really know.

DieSse 22:54 17 Feb 03

Yes, it's fairly straightforward - you use the Rules Wizard - found under Tools. It's not difficult to follow - basically you set up rules based on the addresee (which will be different for the two accounts) - then transfer to one or other folder depending on the addressee.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…