Outlook express 6 won't respond if I am online.

Eddd 22:14 05 Sep 06

I have just had a problem with outlook express 6. I was online and when I clicked on the icon to open o.e.6 I just got a white page and then program not responding. I have tried removing and then reinstalling from the windows components box but this hasn't made any difference. I can open o.e.6 before I go on line, and have run a virus check and adware check.The only change I recently made was to remove one of my accounts which was getting a lot of spam ( not my default account). I use avg free, adaware, zone alarm and spamfighter free. Any help would be great as I can't think what might be causing this sudden problem.

STREETWORK 22:22 05 Sep 06

Have you tried to Repair IE? Go to Control Panel/Add/Remove Programs. Select Microsoft Internet Explorer & Internet Tools. Click on Add/Remove. A window will pop up asking you if you want to Add a Component, Repair or Restore to previous Windows configuration. Select Repair and follow the prompts.

Eddd 23:46 05 Sep 06

Hi Streetwork,
I have just turned my p.c. back on and outlook express seems to be fine again, I'm assuming I had a glitch and it repaired after shutting down. I don't seem to have i.e. listed in add/remove programs only under window components.
Thanks for the advice anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…