OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6 SP2!!!!

QuickHare 21:46 30 Nov 04

ARGH!!!

Through stupidity, I've just reset my entire Outlook Express 6 folders. I have just lost many, many emails. I have not Compacted the files, so I know they haven't gone for good.

Anyone know how to undelete them all? This is urgent.

I'm using WinXPSP2.

VoG II 21:55 30 Nov 04

Look in

C:\Documents and Settings\<User>\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\{GUID}\Microsoft Outlook Express

for *.dbx

QuickHare 22:02 30 Nov 04

As a Pavlov reaction, I went to my store folders and copied all the files out of the folders to back them up quickly. They are stored on my F: drive (my organisation to keep user files together).

QuickHare 22:15 30 Nov 04

Any ideas as to how to extract my emails from these folders? A simple import from my new store folder did nowt.

QuickHare 21:36 01 Dec 04

Ok, does anyone know of any free programs that can recover the emails fully? I have found some, but they all need to be registered as they are shareware. Any help?

QuickHare 20:50 05 Dec 04

I need the software to be able to recover emails stored in DBX files, to restore them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…